Ingredients for 4 people:
- 240 g pasta (uncooked), preferably whole-grain
- Oven roasted vegetables prepared on day 0
- 120 g feta cheese
- 1 generous handful of fresh basil
- Salt and pepper
1. Cook the pasta in a saucepan of boiling water for the time specified on the packet.
2. Drain and run your cooked pasta under cold water. This way the pasta will not stick together, and it will cool down faster.
3. Put the pasta in a bowl with the roasted vegetables, salt and pepper and mix well. Add the diced feta cheese, chopped basil and mix again gently. All done!