Reporting to the European Trade Marketing Director, with a dotted line with the French Managing Director and the Outdoor Managing Director, you will be responsible for:
- The development and the implementation of the marketing plans for all outdoor product ranges.
- The digital projects of the subsidiary.
- The lead of the local trade marketing team (2 people) on their projects.
- Define, develop, recommend, execute and follow-up the France outdoor marketing plans, with a focus on digital activities, aiming to increase our outdoor market share and consumer preference.
- Support our sales teams for their activities on outdoor ranges with our customers,
- Be in charge of all digital local activities – which is a strategic channel for the Keter Group, with a major focus on ecommerce and online media/online marketing supports.
- Develop and follow the communication plan towards our customers and our markets
- Manage local marketing-mix and tools on outdoor products.
- Participate actively in the definition of the global and local marketing strategy for outdoor products.
- Analyze and monitor the competitive market in relation to the economic environment : Competitive intelligence
- Be the correspondent of the global outdoor categories when it relates to products and marketing
- Collaborate with local technical teams, Research and Development teams, Central Marketing teams on a regular basis to build a coherent sales promotion and product communication program and to ensure that local needs and feedback are taken into account.
- Establish and manage your marketing budgets,
- Lead the local trade marketing team.
- After your higher education (Bac +4 / 5) Business School / University in Business & Marketing, you have a proven track record in international FMCG Marketing Management (at least 3 years).
- Highly knowledgeable with effective experiences (at least 3 years) in digital areas, you are recognized as the digital marketing expert, especially in the fields of ecommerce, search, tracking, online media and tools, social networks, omnicanal links, content optimization
- An experience of outdoor products/markets would be an appreciated plus
- Bilingual in English and French
- Developed spirit of synthesis and analysis
- Strong communication, facilitation and presentation skills;
Our Goal :
We believe innovation and customer orientation are essential at Keter. People are the most important part of our success and we wish all in our team to play and active role in our business.
- Start as soon as possible
- Indefinite contract
- A leading company in household resin products
- A multicultural work environment in a Group with international scope.