Keter is one of the world’s leading manufacturers and marketers of resin-based household and garden consumer products. With a focus on innovation driven by consumer insight, Keter provides an impressive range of furniture, storage and organization solutions with well-known brands like Curver, Allibert and Keter. Each and every product is thoughtfully engineered to combine the durability of resin, attractive design and unparalleled functionality. Our ongoing commitment to simplify and enhance the daily lives of consumers has been key to our global success.
As part of our development, we are seeking a Junior Product Manager on a fixed term contract (Aug 18 – June19), based in Villepinte (95) – RER B.
Junior Product Manager (m/f)
Missions: Part of the European Marketing team of the Home division, you will work in close collaboration with product managers, supporting them on ongoing projects and in total autonomy on specific missions.
- Support on the launch of the new product portfolio CURVER 2019 /2020
- Development of packaging, brochures and promotional tools
- Competitive intelligence
- Coordination of various projects with our European markets & factories
- Support in the development of our European Social Media Plan.
- Bachelor’s degree in business & marketing
- Good knowledge of MS Office package
- Fluent in English, at least C1 level – Working language
- Developed spirit of synthesis and analysis
- Hands-on mentality
- Enthusiastic and pro-active
- At ease in multi-cultural environment
- Starting in August 2018
- Fixed term contract until end of June 19
- Remuneration according to experience
- A leading company in household resin products
- A multicultural work environment in a Group with international scope.
Interested? Interested? Send us your resume and some lines that summarize your interest for this internship. We will read you and give you a feedback on your application asap.